Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Info Post
More views...

The Bosherston duck is not the same as the Llyn Pencarreg one (or if she is she is a fast flyer). I saw the Pencarreg bird at around noon on Saturday 26th February. The Bosherston bird came on the pager a few hours later but subsequently transpired it had been seen previously.
Bizarrely I had been at Bosherston that morning. Shame I hadn't seen the RND. 2 at separate locations in Wales in the same day would have been some record.
I did, however, see the 3 Otters at point blank range. Over the years I have seen some fantastic birds but NOTHING comes close to the sheer thrill of that magic 20 minutes. Very big thank you to the Pembrokeshire birders who put the sightings and photos on here and tempted me to cross the Taf on a journey "home" for the weekend.
(crossmik4)

0 comments:

Post a Comment